1st Call for papers: Annals of Glaciology volume 'The Geophysics of the Cryosphere and Glacial Products'

1st Call for papers: Annals of Glaciology volume 'The Geophysics of the Cryosphere and Glacial Products'

Kulessa B.

Dear colleagues,

We are now seeking submissions to an Annals of Glaciology volume themed ‘ The Geophysics of the Cryosphere and Glacial Products’. The submission system is now open, and will remain so until Friday, 11 May 2012.

The Editorial Board cordially invites contributions from all areas of geophysics and associated disciplines as applied or relevant to present-day ice masses, ice cores, sea ice, or frozen ground or snow. We are also keen to receive contributions on the application of geophysical and associated techniques to glacial materials and products to reconstruct past ice masses, dynamics, and hydrology.

You may submit your manuscript online using the submission system of the International Glaciological Society;

http://aog.msubmit.net/cgi-bin/main.plex?form_type=logout

and find specific information on the Annals of Glaciology as an ISI - Web of Science listed thematic journal here:

http://www.igsoc.org/annals/

Please do not hesitate to contact me (Bernd Kulessa, Chief Editor, [hidden email]) if I can provide any further assistance or information.

We look forward to your submission!

Kind regards,

Bernd

Dr. Bernd Kulessa