2 yr Postdoc in Sweden, Radar Remote Sensing of Antarctic sea ice

2 yr Postdoc in Sweden, Radar Remote Sensing of Antarctic sea ice

Céline Heuzé

Do you or someone you know have a PhD (and experience) in radar remote sensing of the polar regions?

Do you want to apply this experience to solve a 40 year old mystery? To plan future expeditions? To understand the ocean-ice-atmosphere interactions better?

Do you want to work in Sweden, as part of a young and dynamic team involving also modellers and hands-on observationalists? Where you’ll be supported if you want to develop your teaching and supervision skills?

If so, read more and apply here: https://www.gu.se/english/about_the_university/job-opportunities/vacancies-details/?id=4708

Deadline 8 September.

Interviews will take place on the week 16 – 20 September, most likely remotely.

Requirement: a PhD in a relevant topic, awarded no more than three years ago.

Start date: negotiable (ideally 1st November), so apply if you know you will finish in max 6 months.

Location: Department of Earth Sciences, University of Gothenburg, Sweden.

I’ll be happy to tell you more about the science if you email me, but do not send me your CV/cover letter – only applications submitted online can be considered.

Hope to read you soon!

Dr Céline Heuzé
Bitr. Universitetslektor in climatology,
Department of Earth Sciences, University of Gothenburg
Box 460, 405 30 Göteborg, Sweden

Email: [hidden email]

Website: cheuze.com

Twitter: @ClnHz