2016 IGS Annual Nordic Branch meeting

Magnus Magnusson

Dear Cryolist member

The International Glaciological Society - Nordic Branch Meeting 2016 will be held at the Fram Centre in Tromsø, Norway, from Wednesday October 26 at 13:00 to Friday October 28 14:00, 2016.

The meeting is co-organized by the Norwegian Polar Institute, CliC (the Climate and Cryosphere Project of the WCRP), the University of Oslo, Dept. of Geosciences, UiT/The Arctic University of Norway, Dept. of Geology.

The Nordic IGS meeting provides an informal venue for Nordic-based scientists and students in glaciology to present their latest results and projects. We aim to stimulate discussions and networking among all participants during the meeting, at poster sessions and social events. Presentations are welcome on all aspects of ice and snow research and related topics, and the meeting is open for all interested.

Please mark this in your diary, further information will be forthcoming as we get closer to the event.

All the best

Magnús

Magnús Már Magnússon

Secretary General

International Glaciological Society

Scott Polar Research Institute

Lensfield Road

Cambridge CB2 1ER

United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)1223 355 974

Fax: +44 (0)1223 354 931

E-Mail: [hidden email] or [hidden email]

Web: http://www.igsoc.org/