2016 Sea Ice Outlook - July Report Availability Error Resolved

2016 Sea Ice Outlook - July Report Availability Error Resolved

Betsy Turner-Bogren
PLEASE NOTE: Access to the 2016 Sea Ice Outlook July report was temporarily blocked.
Our apologies for any inconveniences that created for you.

We’ve resolved the related glitch and invite you to read the report at:
https://www.arcus.org/sipn/sea-ice-outlook/2016/july.

-----
Betsy Turner-Bogren
Project Manager
Arctic Research Consortium of the U.S. (ARCUS)
3535 College Road Suite 101
Fairbanks, AK 99709-3710
Phone: 907/474-1600
[hidden email]