2019 IGS Sea Ice Symposium - Deadline approaching

2019 IGS Sea Ice Symposium - Deadline approaching

Lucette Barber
IGS 2019 SEA ICE SYMPOSIUM: SEA ICE AT THE INTERFACE
Deadline for the early-bird (reduced) registration fee is June 26, 2019.

Register now to ensure your space. Registration is going very well and we are close to reaching the registration maximum.

We hope to see you in Winnipeg this summer, for THE sea ice event of the year!

-----
Lucette Barber, B.R.S, M.Env
Centre for Earth Observation Science
University of Manitoba