2020 Polar Film Fest

Erika Schreiber

Hello All!

Join the United States Association of Polar Early Career Scientists (USAPECS) for the 2020 Polar Film Fest (PFF) during Polar Week (21 – 25 September)!  We have an exciting selection of polar inspired videos submitted by researchers from the polar community.  Grab some warm snacks while you watch these “cold” movies and let us know what you think by using #PolarFilmFest and/or tagging @US_APECS on twitter!  The films will be available to watch on our website starting Monday 21 September.  https://usapecs.wixsite.com/usapecs/polarfilmfest2020

- USAPECS PFF Task Group