26th International Conference on Port and Ocean Engineering under Arctic Conditions (POAC'2021)

26th International Conference on Port and Ocean Engineering under Arctic Conditions (POAC'2021)

Alexey Maslakov-2
Dear CRYOLIST users!

The Lomonosov Moscow State University welcomes you to Russia for the 26th edition of the International Conference on Port and Ocean Engineering under Arctic Conditions (POAC'21) (https://poac2021.ru/). At the moment POAC 2021 is planned as an online conference. In case the situation will be developed in a positive way, we will change the format into on-site / hybrid format.

Considering the shaky situation with COVID19, we consider POAC 2021 as an online conference with Abstract Processing Charges (APC) only: 50 EUR for abstracts and 100 EUR for extended abstracts (will be available after abstracts acceptance). For more information visit: https://poac2021.ru/reg-fee/. In case the situation with COVID will be developed in a positive way, all registered participants will be informed regarding the on-site format of the conference and will be requested to pay normal registration fees to attend the on-site conference.

Abstract submission deadline is December 31st, 2020.

Conference topics, key dates, invited speakers, and registration details are available at the website: https://poac2021.ru/.
In case of any questions please contact us: poac2021@...

--
Best regards,