2nd Call for papers: Annals of Glaciology volume 'The Geophysics of the Cryosphere and Glacial Products'

2nd Call for papers: Annals of Glaciology volume 'The Geophysics of the Cryosphere and Glacial Products'

Kulessa B.
2nd Call for papers: Annals of Glaciology volume 'The Geophysics of the Cryosphere and Glacial Products'

Dear colleagues,

A first friendly reminder that we are seeking submissions to an Annals of Glaciology volume themed 'The Geophysics of the Cryosphere and Glacial Products'. The submission system is now open, and will remain so until Friday, 11 May 2012.

The Editorial Board cordially invites contributions from all areas of geophysics and associated disciplines as applied or relevant to present-day ice masses, ice cores, sea ice, or frozen ground or snow. We are also keen to receive contributions on the application of geophysical and associated techniques to glacial materials and products to reconstruct past ice masses, dynamics, and hydrology.

You may submit your manuscript online using the submission system of the International Glaciological Society;

http://aog.msubmit.net/cgi-bin/main.plex?form_type=logout

and find specific information on the Annals of Glaciology as an ISI - Web of Science listed thematic journal here:

http://www.igsoc.org/annals/

Please do not hesitate to contact me (Bernd Kulessa, Chief Editor, b.kulessa at swansea.ac.uk) if I can provide any further assistance or information.

The editorial team is looking forward to your submission!

Kind regards,

Bernd

Dr. Bernd Kulessa
Reader in Geophysics, Glaciology Group
College of Science
Swansea University
Swansea, SA2 8PP
Wales, UK
Tel.: +44-(0)1792-513163
Email: [hidden email]
http://www.swan.ac.uk/staff/academic/environmentsociety/geography/kulessabernd/

Deadline extended until July 31st, 2012: Annals of Glaciology volume 'The Geophysics of the Cryosphere and Glacial Products'

Kulessa B.
Deadline extended until July 31st, 2012: Annals of Glaciology volume 'The Geophysics of the Cryosphere and Glacial Products'

Dear colleagues,

This is a brief message to inform you that, by popular demand, the deadline for submission of manuscripts to the Annals of Glaciology volume 'The Geophysics of the Cryosphere and Glacial Products' has been extended until July 31st, 2012.

We have received a range of exciting manuscript already, however a clash between the original submission deadline and busy teaching semesters, examination periods or fieldwork commitments have seen many colleagues ask for extensions to the deadline. So it's only fair to extend the deadline for every potential contributor!

If you have a potential manuscript that may be suited for our this Annals volume, please don't hesitate to contact me!

Submission information and links to journal information are given in my message below, sent in late April.

Best wishes,