2nd Circular for IGS Boulder Symposium now online

2nd Circular for IGS Boulder Symposium now online

Magnus Magnusson

Dear Cryolist members

The second circular for the International Symposium on Polar Ice, Polar Climate, Polar Change is now online.

The meeting is held in Boulder 14–19 August. We are planning a post symposium trip to see the total eclipse of the sun which is due to happen on Monday 21 August at 11:45.

And as is usual for IGS symposia there will be an abundance of social activities such as an icebreaker, a banquet and a mid-week excursion to a local brewery and/or a microdistillery. And we will provide you with morning and afternoon refreshments as well as a nice lunches throughout the symposium. All this is of course included in the registration. Online registration will open mid-April.

It is available at http://ow.ly/TiO130a0hsr

All the best

Magnús

Magnús Már Magnússon

Secretary General

International Glaciological Society

High Cross

Madingley Road

Cambridge CB3 0ET

United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)1223 355 974

Fax: +44 (0)1223 358 334

E-Mail: [hidden email] or [hidden email]

Web: http://www.igsoc.org/