2nd Circular for IGS Buffalo Symposium now online

2nd Circular for IGS Buffalo Symposium now online

Magnus Magnusson

Dear Cryolist members

The second circular for the International Symposium on Timescales, Processes and Glacier Dynamics is now online.

The meeting is held in Buffalo, NY, USA 3–8 June 2018.

And as is usual for IGS symposia there will be an abundance of social activities such as an icebreaker, a banquet and a mid-week excursion to Niagara Falls. After the poster session on Tuesday 5 June we will visit a couple of local microbreweries.

And we will provide you with morning and afternoon refreshments as well as nice lunches throughout the symposium. All this is of course included in the registration. Online registration will open 1 March.

It is available at https://www.igsoc.org/symposia/2018/buffalo/ where you can also register your interest in attending which will ensure you receive all relevant communications relating to the symposium.

All the best

Magnús

Magnús Már Magnússon

Secretary General

International Glaciological Society

High Cross

Madingley Road

Cambridge CB3 0ET

United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)1223 355 974

Fax: +44 (0)1223 358 334

E-Mail: [hidden email] or [hidden email]

Web: http://www.igsoc.org/