2nd Circular for IGS Winnipeg Symposium now online

2nd Circular for IGS Winnipeg Symposium now online

Magnus Magnusson

Dear Cryolist members

The second circular for the International Symposium on Sea Ice at the Interface is now online.

The meeting is held in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, 18–23 August 2019.

And as is usual for IGS symposia there will be an abundance of social activities such as an icebreaker, a banquet and a choice of various mid-week excursions in and around Winnipeg. And we are planning a post symposium trip to Churchill Manitoba. Further information is in the circular.

And we will provide you with morning and afternoon refreshments as well as lunches throughout the symposium. All this is of course included in the registration. Online registration will open 10 April 2019.

The circular is available at https://www.igsoc.org/symposia/2019/winnipeg/winnipeg2ndcirc_web.pdf

Please register your interest to attend the symposium at the IGS website https://www.igsoc.org/symposia/2019/winnipeg/ which will ensure you receive all relevant communications relating to the symposium.

All the best

Magnús

Magnús Már Magnússon

Secretary General

International Glaciological Society

High Cross

Madingley Road

Cambridge CB3 0ET

United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)1223 355 974

Fax: +44 (0)1223 358 334

E-Mail: [hidden email] or [hidden email]

Web: http://www.igsoc.org/