3 March deadline for abstract submission to Buffalo symposium

3 March deadline for abstract submission to Buffalo symposium

Magnus Magnusson

Dear Cryolist members

It has just been pointed out to me that I forgot to put in the actual date of the deadline, my apologies.

3 March 2018 is the deadline for the abstract submission for the IGS symposium on 'Timescales, Processes and Glacier dynamics' to be held 3–8 June 2018, in Buffalo, New York, USA.

Please go to https://www.igsoc.org/symposia/2018/buffalo/ and submit your abstracts. You can access the second circular on the IGS website. https://www.igsoc.org/symposia/2018/buffalo/buffalo2ndcirc_web.pdf

All the best

Magnús Már Magnússon

Secretary General

International Glaciological Society

High Cross

Madingley Road

Cambridge CB3 0ET

United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)1223 355 974

Fax: +44 (0)1223 358 334

E-Mail: [hidden email] or [hidden email]

Web: http://www.igsoc.org/