3rd IPICS Open Science Conference - call for abstracts

3rd IPICS Open Science Conference - call for abstracts

Eichler Anja (PSI)

Dear colleagues,

I hope my email finds you well.

I would like to draw your attention to the

3rd IPICS Open Science Conference

Ice Core Science at the three Poles

https://indico.psi.ch/event/6697/

18-23 October 2020 in Crans-Montana, Switzerland

Abstract submission, registration, and travel support application is open since January 1st, 2020

Thank you for sharing this information with your colleagues. I’m looking forward to seeing many of you in Crans-Montana!

Kind regards,

Anja Eichler

On behalf of the LOC and SSC

Margit Schwikowski, Hubertus Fischer, Thomas Stocker, Anja Eichler, Theo Jenk, Sophia Dini, Marc-André Berclaz, Doris Bühler

Ed Brook, Emilie Capron, Alexey Ekayin, Hubertus Fischer, Paolo Gabrielli, Kumiko Goto-Azuma, Amy King, Yuansheng Li, Tas van Ommen, Christine Schøtt Hvidberg, Margit Schwikowski, Barbara Stenni, Nozumo Takeuchi, Liz Thomas

Laboratory of Environmental Chemistry
Paul Scherrer Institut
Dr. Anja Eichler
OFLB/111
Forschungsstrasse 111
5232 Villigen PSI
Switzerland
E-Mail: [hidden email]

3rd IPICS Open Science Conference - call for abstracts

Eichler Anja (PSI)

Dear colleagues,

I hope my email finds you well.

I would like to draw your attention to the

3rd IPICS Open Science Conference

Ice Core Science at the three Poles

https://indico.psi.ch/event/6697/

10-15 October 2021 in Crans-Montana, Switzerland

Abstract submission, registration, and travel support application will be open from January 1st, 2021, on.

Thank you for sharing this information with your colleagues. IPICS had to be postponed and we strongly hope that we will all be able to meet in October 2021 in Crans-Montana!

All the best for the upcoming festive season – stay healthy!