8th International Training Workshop on Micromorphology of Sediments, London, July 2012

8th International Training Workshop on Micromorphology of Sediments, London, July 2012

Simon Carr
Dear All,

Apologies for cross posting, but I would like to advertise the next International Training Workshop: Micromorphology of Glacigenic Sediments, to be held by the Centre for Micromorphology at Queen Mary, University of London from 2nd-6th July 2012. Please see the attached flyer for more details. Please note that there is a limit of 18 participants for the workshop. More information about the Centre for Micromorphology can be found on our website at http://www.geog.qmul.ac.uk/research/centres/micromorphology/index.html

Many thanks,

Simon Carr

Dr Simon Carr
Director, Centre for Micromorphology,
School of Geography,
Queen Mary University of London,
Mile End Road, London, E1 4NS, UK.
t: 00 44 20 7882 2780
f: 00 44 20 8981 6276
twitter: @DrSimonCarr, @MicromorphQMUL

CfM 2012 Intro.pdf (154K) Download Attachment