AGU 2017: OSPA Judges required for Ice Sheet and Glacier Change: Integrating Instrumental, Geological, and Modelling Methods to Understand Ice Sheet and Glacier Evolution

AGU 2017: OSPA Judges required for Ice Sheet and Glacier Change: Integrating Instrumental, Geological, and Modelling Methods to Understand Ice Sheet and Glacier Evolution

Leanne Wake

Dear all,

We are looking to fill up three/four judging roles for OSPA (Outstanding Student Paper Awards) in the following sessions:

Monday 11th December, 0800-1220, Poster Hall D-F  (No of OSPA entries:  9 posters)

C11B: Ice Sheet and Glacier Change: Integrating Instrumental, Geological, and Modelling Methods to Understand Ice Sheet and Glacier Evolution I Oral

Tuesday 11th December, 1340-1540, Room 271-273  (No of OSPA entries: 1 oral)

C23D: Ice Sheet and Glacier Change: Integrating Instrumental, Geological, and Modelling Methods to Understand Ice Sheet and Glacier Evolution I Oral

The OSPA program is incredibly important to early career researchers and on behalf of the conveners of this session we’d be grateful for cryolisters who are planning to attend these sessions to sign up as judges.

Your commitment as a judge would be to evaluate no more than three posters or talks in the above sessions on Monday or Tuesday.

Thanks for reading. Volunteer judges should email me at: [hidden email]

Leanne (OSPA Liason for C11B, C23D)

****FINALISTS!****

Click below to stay in touch with our careers service and to get careers advice after you graduate:

Register with our careers service

Dr. Leanne Mary Wake

Programme Leader BSc Geography, BSc/MGeog Physical Geography

Senior Lecturer, Cold and Palaeo Environments (CAPE) Research Group

Department of Geography (Ellison Building A205)
Engineering and Environment
Northumbria University
Ellison Building
Newcastle upon Tyne
NE1 8ST

United Kingdom

T: 0191 2437814

Web: http://www.northumbria.ac.uk/sd/academic/ee/staff/leanne_wake

This message is intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. Any use, disclosure or reproduction without the sender’s explicit consent is unauthorised and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please notify Northumbria University immediately and permanently delete it. Any views or opinions expressed in this message are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the University. Northumbria University email is provided by Microsoft Office365 and is hosted within the EEA, although some information may be replicated globally for backup purposes. The University cannot guarantee that this message or any attachment is virus free or has not been intercepted and/or amended.