AGU 2018 Session NS001: Cryospheric Geophysics

AGU 2018 Session NS001: Cryospheric Geophysics

Atsuhiro Muto
Dear colleagues,

With the abstract submission deadline approaching fast, we would like to remind you of a session NS001: Advances and Revelations from Geophysical Exploration and Observation in the Cryosphere, co-organized by Near-Surface Geophysics, Cryosphere and Seismology sections.

Our invited presenters are Nate Lindsey (UC Berkeley) and Rob Bingham (Univ. of Edinburgh).

For more information on the session and to submit an abstract, go to: https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm18/prelim.cgi/Session/49032

We look forward to your contribution and seeing many of you in Washington DC in December.

Andy Parsekian [University of Wyoming]
Stephanie James [USGS]
Dan McGrath [Colorado State University]
Atsuhiro Muto [Temple University]