AGU 2018: Using Radar Sounding to Understand the Dynamics of Glacier Systems

AGU 2018: Using Radar Sounding to Understand the Dynamics of Glacier Systems

Nick Holschuh
Dear Cryolist Subscribers,

We would like to highlight our session at this year's AGU Fall meeting - "Beyond Ice Thickness: Using Radar Sounding to Understand the Dynamics of Glacier Systems". If you use radar to better understand any part of glacier systems, including the near-surface, ice-bed interface, or glacial substrate, we encourage you to submit!

We are particularly interested in aggregating new methods and applications of radar data, and look forward to hearing about the community's diverse research approaches.

Nick Holschuh

--
Nick Holschuh
Glaciology - Geophysics