AGU C004 Altimetry of the polar regions

Andrew Shepherd

Hello Cryolist

If you want to tell New Orleans about altimetry of the polar regions, then you are very welcome to polish your pitch by participating in our AGU session on this topic:

https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm17/preliminaryview.cgi/Session23097

We have invited Anny Cazenave and Robert Ricker to get the ball rolling with their great work on oceans and sea ice.

There is space for lots more; we are interested in technical and applied work, covering land ice, floating ice, and the oceans at both poles.

Hope to see you there

=Andy, Helen, Sinead, Walter