AGU Fall Meeting: From the Earth to the Moons: Ice-ocean systems on Earth and Ocean Worlds (P014)

AGU Fall Meeting: From the Earth to the Moons: Ice-ocean systems on Earth and Ocean Worlds (P014)

Burton, Justin C

Dear all,

We're excited to invite abstracts for our session "From the Earth to the Moons: Ice-ocean systems on Earth and Ocean Worlds" (P014). We had a great turnout and valuable cross-disciplinary discussions last year and look forward to doing so again in New Orleans!

We're seeking a wide range of terrestrial glaciology/oceanography and planetary research to foster the Earth-planetary connection, specifically focusing on the geological, glaciological and oceanographic aspects of Ocean Worlds and their analogues. Bringing together Earth and planetary studies to foster interdisciplinary collaboration and broaden understanding is the aim of this session! We welcome contributions regarding sea ice; glaciers and ice shelves; icy satellites and small bodies; analog studies; field work, in-situ/remotely-sensed observations; experimental and/or modeling projects on ice/ice-water regimes; impact of melt beneath or within ice; coupled ice-ocean physical and circulation models; and beyond!

We look forward to seeing you at AGU!

Catherine Walker
Britney Schmidt
Kelly Brunt
Justin Burton

Justin C. Burton
Assistant Professor
Department of Physics
Emory University
400 Dowman Drive, Math and Science Center N242
Atlanta, GA, 30322
office: <a href="tel:%28404%29%20727-4297" value="&#43;14047274297" target="_blank" style="color:rgb(17,85,204)" id="LPNoLP">(404) 727-4297
e-mail: [hidden email]

prohibited.