AGU Session Cryospheric Surface Processes: Implications for Climate Feedback and Sea Level Rise

AGU Session Cryospheric Surface Processes: Implications for Climate Feedback and Sea Level Rise

Lenaerts, J.T.M.
Hi all,

For those of you with research interests in the observation and/or modeling of glacier, sea ice, and snow surface processes and their
role in climate feedback and sea level rise, please consider submitting your abstract to our session, entitled:

C008: Surface Processes: Implications for Climate Feedback and Sea Level Rise.

Our session will include invited contributions from Marco Tedesco, Don Perovich and Jan van Angelen.

Remember, the deadline for all submissions is tomorrow, 8 August.

We hope to see many of you in San Francisco!

Alex Gardner
Mark Flanner
Jan Lenaerts