AGU and the IGS Annual General Meeting

Magnus Magnusson

Dear Cryolist members

This is a gentle reminder to all those attending the AGU this month.

The IGS is holding its 2014 Annual General Meeting at the AGU on Sunday 14 December at 17:00–19:00.

The AGM will be held in the Sierra I room on the fifth floor of the San Francisco Marriott Marquis, a stone throw from the Moscone Centre.

Please come to the meeting if you possibly can, irrespective of whether you are a member of IGS or not. We are planning to serve SF microbrewery ale and some finger food.

We are also planning a door prize so please come along.

All the best

Magnús and Doug MacAyeal

Magnús Már Magnússon

Secretary General

International Glaciological Society

Scott Polar Research Institute

Lensfield Road

Cambridge CB2 1ER

United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)1223 355 974

Fax: +44 (0)1223 354 931

E-Mail: [hidden email] or [hidden email]

Web: http://www.igsoc.org/

Re: AGU and the IGS Annual General Meeting

Ged47
Thanks dear for the information regarding the Annual General Meeting. I am also going to host annual office event. After that I’ll throw a huge party at the best party hotel nyc. If you know any good planner then please recommend!!