AGU discussion on Greenland Ice-Ocean Observations

AGU discussion on Greenland Ice-Ocean Observations

David Sutherland
A reminder for the following open meeting at AGU next week. Please let us know if you plan to attend!

- What: A brief presentation (with free lunch) to stimulate discussion on the future of Greenland Ice-Ocean Observations at the AGU Fall Meeting
- When: Monday, December 11th, 12:30 to 1:30 pm
- Where: Riverside I Room (2nd floor), ARCUS Room
Hampton Inn & Suites New Orleans-Convention Center
1201 Convention Center Blvd., New Orleans
- Who: You!

RSVP: Please RSVP to [hidden email], Fiamma Straneo ([hidden email]), or Dave Sutherland ([hidden email]) ASAP so we can get a rough head count for planning purposes (and lunch!).

Thanks, see a lot of you next week!

Dave Sutherland

oceanice.org
University of Oregon