AGU panel on Navigating Your Early Career and Beyond - USAPECS

AGU panel on Navigating Your Early Career and Beyond - USAPECS

Erika Schreiber

The US Association of Polar Early Career Scientists encourages early career researchers to come join our panel at AGU. We will be continuing the discussion from our blog series on the challenges and opportunities encountered in your early career!

Date: Monday, Dec. 9th 2019

Time: 2:00pm - 3:00pm

Place: Career Center Theater, Poster Hall, Moscone South Rooms 5-6 LL

Also, please join us Monday evening at 7pm for an Early Career Social Event at Golden Gate Tap Room!

USAPECS_AGUpanelAd_final.pdf (2M) Download Attachment