AGU session on Arctic terrestrial surface energy dynamics.

AGU session on Arctic terrestrial surface energy dynamics.

Mike Loranty
Hello colleagues,

I write to draw your attention to an AGU session on terrestrial surface energy dynamics in the Arctic that may be of interest (see the full session description and submit an abstract here). We hope to arrange a diverse session that includes multiple disciplinary perspectives (e.g. observations, models, theory) at a range of spatial and temporal scales. Please consider submitting an abstract, and do not hesitate to reach out to me or other conveners with questions.

Michael Loranty
Associate Professor
Department of Geography
Colgate University