APECS December newsletter

APECS Director

November was another productive month for APECS and its members. Together with our partners, we were busy planning many activities for the IPY Montreal and the SCAR Open Science conferences, a panel at AGU, getting ready for the Young Scientist Forum at Arctic Frontiers in Tromsø, Norway and many more.

This Newsletter highlights:

- APECS celebrates Antarctica Day all month long

- APECS is more than 3000 polar scientists

- Virtual poster Session at the 6th Munin Conference

- Pope to Represent APECS on Steering Committee

- APECS to help Russian young scientists develop international collaborations

Read more about our activities at apecs.is/newsletters!

Yulia Zaika, APECS President