APECS January 2011 Newsletter now available

APECS January 2011 Newsletter now available

APECS Director
The Association of Polar Early Career Scientists latest newsletter is now available on the APECS website at http://apecs.is/newsletter-archive/2569-january-2011-newsletter.

In addition to profiling the great activities of our organization and detailing some of our future plans, the newsletter also features the University of Alaska Fairbanks and some of the ways they are helping early career polar researchers. If you are interested, please take a moment to learn about the organization, our activities and events, or view our latest career development webinars or virtual poster sessions.