APECS webinar: "Meltdown?: Climate Change and Geopolitics in the Arctic" - March 29 at 17:00 GMT

APECS webinar: "Meltdown?: Climate Change and Geopolitics in the Arctic" - March 29 at 17:00 GMT

APECS Director
The Association of Polar Early Career Scientist invites you to join our Career Development webinar on Tuesday, March 29 at 17:00 GMT (visit http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html to convert to your time zone).

This week's webinar (on Tuesday, 29 March 2011) is entitled "Meltdown?: Climate Change and Geopolitics in the Arctic” and will be presented by Ross A. Virginia, Myers Family Professor of Environmental Science, Dartmouth College.

TO ATTEND: log on to http://connect.canterbury.ac.nz/arcss_21.  If you plan to attend this webinar, please RSVP to [hidden email].

We will be using Adobe Connect Pro software to conduct these webinars which requires Abode Flash Player installed on participants' computers.  If your computer doesn't already have Adobe Flash installed, visit http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

If you have not participated in a webinar before, we have a great tutorial that you can watch and see how easy it is at http://www.apecs.is/virtual-poster-session/live-sessions

This webinar series is a collaborative effort between APECS, the University of Canterbury, and the U.S. National Science Foundation (NSF) Arctic System Science (ARCSS) Thermokarst Project.

For further information or to view the full list of presentations and previous webinar recordings, please visit http://apecs.is/webinars.

For questions or to reserve a spot for the webinar, please email: [hidden email].