APECS webinar: "Talking to the Public About Climate Change” - Jan 25th at 17:00 GMT

APECS webinar: "Talking to the Public About Climate Change” - Jan 25th at 17:00 GMT

APECS Director
The Association of Polar Early Career Scientist invites you to join our Career Development webinar on Tuesday, Jan 25 at 17:00 GMT (visit http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html to convert to your time zone).

This week's webinar is entitled "Talking to the Public About Climate Change” and will be presented by Terry Chapin, Professor of Ecology, Institute of Arctic Biology, University of Alaska Fairbanks.

TO ATTEND: log on to http://connect.canterbury.ac.nz/arcss_11If you plan to attend this webinar, please RSVP to [hidden email].

We will be using Adobe Connect Pro software to conduct these webinars which requires Abode Flash Player installed on participants' computers.  If your computer doesn't already have Adobe Flash installed, visit http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

If you have not participated in a webinar before, we have a great tutorial that you can watch and see how easy it is at http://www.apecs.is/virtual-poster-session/live-sessions.

This webinar series is a collaborative effort between APECS, the University of Canterbury, and the U.S. National Science Foundation (NSF) Arctic System Science (ARCSS) Thermokarst Project.

For further information or to view the full list of presentations and previous webinar recordings, please visit http://apecs.is/webinars.

For questions or to reserve a spot for the webinar, please email: [hidden email].