Abstract subission to Beijing symposium

Magnus Magnusson

Dear Cryolist members

Due to some confusion amongst students applying for travel grants and a misprint in our 2nd circular we are extending the abstract submission for the Beijing symposium until the 15th of April. Please do not delay your abstract submission long as we are getting a large number of submission for what promises to be a very interesting symposium.

A special word for the students applying for a grant. Please remember to ALSO  submit your abstract to the official abstract submission site. Unfortunately we cannot connect the two submissions so we apologise that you have to do it twice.

All the best

Magnús

Magnús Már Magnússon

Secretary General