Abstract submission and Travel Award Applications for the IGS Kansas symp. extended

Abstract submission and Travel Award Applications for the IGS Kansas symp. extended

Magnus Magnusson

Dear Cryolist members

Due to some confusion amongst students applying for travel grants we are extending the Abstract submission and Travel Award Applications for the Kansas symposium until Friday the 3rd of April.

Please do not delay your abstract submission long.

A special word for the students applying for a grant!

Please remember to ALSO  submit your abstract to the official abstract submission site. Unfortunately we cannot connect the two submissions so we apologise that you have to do it twice.

All the best

Magnús

Magnús Már Magnússon

Secretary General

International Glaciological Society

Scott Polar Research Institute

Lensfield Road

Cambridge CB2 1ER

United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)1223 355 974

Fax: +44 (0)1223 354 931

E-Mail: [hidden email] or [hidden email]

Web: http://www.igsoc.org/