Abstract submission for Hobart Sea Ice symposium - deadline extended - 20 September 2013

Abstract submission for Hobart Sea Ice symposium - deadline extended - 20 September 2013

Magnus Magnusson

Dear Cryolist members

Due to several requests by authors we have decided to extend the deadline for the abstract submission. The new deadline is at 22:59:59 GMT on 20 September 2013.

We have had a resounding response and at present we are well into the second century of abstracts submitted so this is promising to be a very interesting symposium.

Please go to at http://www.igsoc.org/symposia/2014/hobart/

The second circular is posted on the IGS website. http://www.igsoc.org/symposia/2014/hobart/Hobart2ndcircular_web.pdf

All the best

Magnús

Magnús Már Magnússon

Secretary General

International Glaciological Society

Scott Polar Research Institute

Lensfield Road

Cambridge CB2 1ER

United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)1223 355 974

Fax: +44 (0)1223 354 931

E-Mail: [hidden email] or [hidden email]

Web: http://www.igsoc.org/

Re: Abstract submission for Hobart Sea Ice symposium - deadline extended

Magnus Magnusson

Dear Cryolist members

To those that are in the last throws of submitting an abstract to the Hobart Sea Ice symposium.

Apparently there is some urgent electrical work being done in the building which houses the servers, which no-one bothered to tell us about.

I'm going to extend the deadline until midnight BST on Sunday That is 2259 GMT.

I’ll send out another message once I know that the server is up and running again.

All the best

Magnús

Magnús Már Magnússon

Secretary General

International Glaciological Society

Scott Polar Research Institute

Lensfield Road

Cambridge CB2 1ER

United Kingdom

E-Mail: [hidden email]

Re: Abstract submission for Hobart Sea Ice symposium - deadline extended

Magnus Magnusson

Dear Cryolist members

The Hobart Abstract submission is back on line. We have extended it until 23:59 BST 922:59 GMT)