Annals of Glaciology - Sea Ice at the Interface submission deadline extended to November 30

Annals of Glaciology - Sea Ice at the Interface submission deadline extended to November 30

David Babb
Hi Everyone,

A quick note that the special issue of Annals of Glaciology connected to the IGS Sea Ice Symposium that took place in Winnipeg, Canada this summer has been extended to November 30th, 2019. Sea ice plays a critically important yet highly dynamic role in global climate, polar marine ecosystems, globalization and indigenous cultures. Ongoing dramatic changes to the sea-icescape and freshwater-marine coupling, particularly involving ice sheets, glaciers, ice shelves, sea ice loss and continental runoff have major implications for climate within and beyond polar-regions. Within this special issue we welcome submissions relevant to all facets of sea ice. For more information please visit:

If you have any questions about the suitability of your paper for this Annals issue, please contact the Co-Chief Editor: Feiyue Wang ([hidden email]) or the Scientific Editor: David Babb ([hidden email]).

Thanks and we look forward to seeing your submission,
-Dave

Dave Babb, M.Sc.
Research Associate
Centre for Earth Observation Science