Announcement: Open Global Glacier Model workshop (23-25 May 2018, Innsbruck, Austria)

Announcement: Open Global Glacier Model workshop (23-25 May 2018, Innsbruck, Austria)

Fabien Maussion

Dear Cryolisters,

The OGGM workshop is an annual, informal meeting for developers, users, and future users of the Open Global Glacier Model (www.oggm.org). For this third edition, we decided to open the event to the wider community.

The workshop will take place in Innsbruck, Austria, from Wednesday 23 to Friday 25 May 2018.

We encourage you to register if you are interested in using the model! For more information, visit our website: http://oggm.org/2017/12/17/3rd-workshop-announcement

Please contact us if you have any question, we will be happy to give you more information!

Best,

Fabien, Ben & the OGGM team

--
Fabien Maussion

University of Innsbruck
Institute of Atmospheric and Cryospheric Sciences
Research Centre for Climate
Innrain 52f, 6020 Innsbruck
Tel.: +43 512 507 54411

www.fabienmaussion.info