Antarctic ice shelf images on "Glacier Online"

Antarctic ice shelf images on "Glacier Online"

Michael John Hambrey [mjh]
Dear colleagues,

We would like to draw your attention to the first instalment of glaciological photographs from Antarctica on our website "Glaciers online". Here you will find a few hundred images from the McMurdo Ice Shelf, focusing mainly on ice features, hydrological characteristics and glacial sedimentology, as well as 'human interest' activity. Please see:

We hope you find these images interesting and useful.

Best wishes,

Juerg Alean and Mike Hambrey

==================================
Prof. Michael J. Hambrey,
Centre for Glaciology,
Institute of Geography & Earth   Sciences,
Aberystwyth University,
Aberystwyth,
Ceredigion,
SY23 3DB
U.K.

Yr Athro Michael J. Hambrey,
Canolfan Rhewlifeg,
Sefydliad Daearyddiaeth a Gwyddorau Daear,
Prifysgol Aberystwyth,
Aberystwyth,
Ceredigion,
SY23 3DB