Arctic Workshop - abstracts & registration now open!

Arctic Workshop - abstracts & registration now open!

Sarah Greenwood

Dear all,

I'm pleased to announce that registration and abstract submission for the 49th Arctic Workshop - April 4-5th in Stockholm, Sweden - are now open at https://aw19.geo.su.se

We invite oral and poster contributions from all members of the community working in high-latitude Earth and environmental sciences, and particularly encourage student participation.

We look forward to welcoming you to Stockholm this spring!

Best wishes,

Sarah Greenwood

--
Dr Sarah Greenwood

Dept Geological Sciences
Stockholm University
10691 Stockholm
Sweden

Tel: +46 86747596
Web: people.geo.su.se/sarah

Reminder: Deadline for Arctic Workshop abstracts tomorrow, Feb 28th

Sarah Greenwood

Dear all,

Abstract submissions and early-bird registration for the 49th Arctic Workshop (April 4-5th in Stockholm) close tomorrow, February 28th - please get your submissions in soon! Late registration remains open until March 15th.

We invite oral and poster contributions from all members of the community working in high-latitude Earth and environmental sciences, and encourage student participation: https://aw19.geo.su.se

Best wishes,

Sarah

--