Assistant Professor in Geographic Information Systems and Geospatial Analysis - Montana State University

Assistant Professor in Geographic Information Systems and Geospatial Analysis - Montana State University

Hendrikx, Jordy
The Department of Earth Sciences at Montana State University invites applications for the position of tenure-track Assistant Professor of Geographic Information Systems and Geospatial Analysis. We seek an active researcher and teacher in the broad area of geospatial analysis and modelling who can contribute to our Earth Sciences program in areas of Geoscience and / or social-environmental systems.

While this position is not specifically cryosphere focused, we encourage appropriately qualified candidates with the required GIS background that have mountain science or cryosphere interests to apply.

More details about the position and the application procedure can be found here:
https://jobs.montana.edu/postings/9876

Contact:
Mary Hubbard, Department Head and Professor
(406) 994-6906

Jordy Hendrikx, PhD
Director, Snow & Avalanche Laboratory, Trap 126
Associate Professor of Geography
Department of Earth Sciences
Montana State University
Phone:  +1 406 994 6918