British Antarctic Vacancy - Lifetime-of-Halley Glaciologist

British Antarctic Vacancy - Lifetime-of-Halley Glaciologist

BAS Employment

Good morning,

We currently have a vacancy for a Lifetime-of-Halley Glaciologist to work with us here at BAS. I have been advised that this might be an opportunity that we should post in the Cryolist forum.

I would be grateful if you could advise how I go about posting the information of this post, and also whether there is any cost for this service.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Catherine Ring

Recruitment Assistant