CESM Land Ice Working Group meeting, 15-17 Feb. 2012

CESM Land Ice Working Group meeting, 15-17 Feb. 2012

William Lipscomb

Dear colleagues,

The Land Ice Working Group (LIWG) of the Community Earth System Model (CESM) will hold its annual winter meeting at the NCAR Mesa Lab in Boulder, Colorado, on Wednesday–Friday, February 15-17, 2012.  This meeting will be held jointly with the CESM Polar Climate and Paleoclimate Working Groups.  There is no cost to attend.  We invite anyone interested in cryosphere/climate modeling to join us.

If you would like to give a talk at the meeting, please send a title and short abstract to Bill Lipscomb ([hidden email]) or Jesse Johnson ([hidden email]).  We will draft an agenda based on the responses received by Monday, Jan. 23.

To receive further meeting announcements, including information on how to register, please sign up for the LIWG mailing list:

Happy holidays,

Bill Lipscomb and Jesse Johnson
LIWG co-chairs

William H. Lipscomb E-mail: [hidden email]
Los Alamos National Laboratory Phone: (505) 667-0395
Group T-3, Mail Stop B216 Fax: (505) 665-5926
Los Alamos, NM 87545