CESM Land Ice Working Group meeting - HOTEL INFORMATION

CESM Land Ice Working Group meeting - HOTEL INFORMATION

sprice

Dear colleagues,

The Community Earth System Model (CESM) Land Ice Working Group (LIWG) winter meeting will be held at NCAR's Mesa Lab in Boulder, Colorado on 14 - 15 February 2013. Attendance is open to anyone interested in ice sheet modeling within an earth system modeling context, or anyone interested in collaborating on development and application of the Community Ice Sheet Model (CISM).

Registration will open on Thursday, 10 January.  There is no fee to register but we ask that you please register for planning purposes.

A block of rooms has been reserved at the Best Western Golden Buff in Boulder, a short drive / bus ride from NCAR.  The group name is 'LIWG' and the group number is 47133.  Please use this group name and/or number when you make your hotel reservation, so that you will receive the group rate of $64/night.  You may call 303.442.7450 to make your reservation.

Additional information, including a request for presentation abstracts, will be sent out in early January. A draft agenda will follow shortly after.

We look forward to seeing you in Boulder.

Steve Price
Jesse Johnson
Bill Lipscomb
Bill Sacks