CLIVASK2k data call - reminder

Diana Vladimirova - UKRI BAS

Dear CRYOLIST subscribers,

It is just a kind reminder that we have a dead-line of the CLIVASH2k data call on the 1st of December.

Please find all the necessary information and template here: http://pastglobalchanges.org/science/wg/2k-network/projects/clivash

To recap, it could be:

  • any record length up to 2k (e.g. spanning the past 10-30 yr or 200-400 yr – all are welcome), but dated
  • Na+ and SO4 2- data
  • Antarctic ice cores and snow pits
  • concentrations or fluxes
  • published and especially unpublished data.

Don’t hesitate to drop me an email if there is anything unclear.

Thanks to all who has already gotten back to us and contributed data. We are looking forward to receive more input.

Every point matters on this map =>  http://pastglobalchanges.org/images/2k-network/img-fig-clivash2k-oct-20.jpg

All the best,

Liz Thomas and Diana Vladimirova

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the named recipients. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or distribute this email or any of its attachments and should notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system. UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise risk of this email or any attachments containing viruses or malware but the recipient should carry out its own virus and malware checks before opening the attachments. UKRI does not accept any liability for any losses or damages which the recipient may sustain due to presence of any viruses. Opinions, conclusions or other information in this message and attachments that are not related directly to UKRI business are solely those of the author and do not represent the views of UKRI.