CReSIS Data Site Change

Paden, John D.

Hello,

We have consolidated the old CReSIS web site for radar data products and the new CReSIS ftp site for radar data products into a single site at:

http://data.cresis.ku.edu/

The data is available through ftp and http file browsing:

http://data.cresis.ku.edu/data/

ftp://data.cresis.ku.edu/data/

If you experience any problems, please let us know and we will do our best to take care of them.  Also, we are having a full building power outage starting this evening and continuing until Saturday some time. The servers will be shut off during this time.

Thank you,

--

John Paden

Center for Remote Sensing of Ice Sheets (CReSIS)

Nichols Hall, Room 325

2335 Irving Hill Rd

Lawrence, KS 66044

USA