Call For Participation to our upcoming Research Topic on Frontiers in Marine Science

Call For Participation to our upcoming Research Topic on Frontiers in Marine Science

Tedesco Letizia
Dear Cryolist members,

In collaboration with Frontiers in Marine Science, together with some colleagues we have initiated a new exciting Research Topic titled "Changing Plankton Communities: Causes, Effects and Consequences".

If you are interested and wish to contribute with a manuscript, please visit: http://journal.frontiersin.org/researchtopic/6120/changing-plankton-communities-causes-effects-and-consequences

Thank you,
Kind Regards,
Letizia

---
Letizia Tedesco, PhD
Senior Research Scientist

Finnish Environment Institute (SYKE)
Marine Research Centre
Marine Ecosystem Functioning and Modelling Group Erik Palmenin aukio 1 P.O. Box 140, FI - 00251
00560 Helsinki, Finland

mobile work: +358 50 5678 660
email: [hidden email]
web: www.syke.fi/en-US