Call for Abstracts: RPAS session at EGU2018

Call for Abstracts: RPAS session at EGU2018

Marc Adams

Sorry for cross posting

Dear Colleagues,

we are pleased to announce, a co-organized PICO-session for the EGU2018, entitled:

The use of Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems (RPAS) in monitoring applications and management of natural hazards

Session IE3.2/NH6.3/CR2.10/EMRP4.34/GI2.10/GM2.15/GMPV5.5/HS11.54/SSS13.75

Please note, that this year our session has been selected as an Interdisciplinary event.

A full description of the session can be found at: http://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2018/session/27747

For info on how to submit an Abstract: https://egu2018.eu/abstract_management/how_to_submit_an_abstract.html

Deadline for Receipt of Abstracts: 10 January 2018, 13:00 CET

The EGU will be held in Vienna, 8 April - 13 April 2018 (website: https://www.egu2018.eu). Please feel free to forward this mail to any interested colleagues.

We hope to see you in Vienna!

Warmest Regards,

Daniele Giordan, Fabio Remondino, Francesco Nex, Yuichi Hayakawa, Marc Adams

Session Conveners

Marc ADAMS

Austrian Research Centre for Forests (BFW)

Department of Natural Hazards

Snow and Avalanches

Hofburg | Rennweg 1 | 6020 Innsbruck | Austria

Tel.: +43 (0)512 573933-5177

http://bfw.ac.at