Call for abstract and AIGeo grants for participating to the VIII Italian Young Geomorphologists Days, Milan and Veny Valley (Italy), 26-28 June 2019

Call for abstract and AIGeo grants for participating to the VIII Italian Young Geomorphologists Days, Milan and Veny Valley (Italy), 26-28 June 2019

Costanza Morino

Dear collegues,

We would like to invite you to submit an abstract to the VIII ITALIAN YOUNG GEOMORPHOLOGISTS’ DAYS, which will be held in Milan and Veny Valley (Mount Blanc Massif) in Italy, on 26th-28th June 2019. The deadline for abstract submission is 15th April 2019. Please, find more details at http://www.aigeo.it/viii-italian-young-geomorphologists-days-first-announcement/

The Italian Association of Physical Geography and Geomorphology offers grants to national and international Young Geomorphologists to participate to the VIII Italian Young Geomorphologists’ Days.

 In order to apply, please send:

- Application form (download here)

- Abstract submitted to the conference

- Short CV with the publications list

To [hidden email] and [hidden email] by 15th April 2019.

At the link above you can download the Abstract template, the Call for grants, and the Second Circular with the Registration Form.

We are looking forward to see you in Italy!

The VIII Italian Young Geomorphologists’ Days Organising Committee