Call for papers - Annals of Glaciology - 'Drilling through the Ice'

Call for papers - Annals of Glaciology - 'Drilling through the Ice'

Magnus Magnusson

Dear Cryolist members

We would like to issue a call for papers for the thematic issue of the Annals of Glaciology on ‘Drilling through the Ice’. The Annals Ice Drill Issue has for the past decades been the most comprehensive collection of state of the art Ice Drilling papers. After a very successful Ice Drill meeting in Copenhagen we trust that the associated Annals will be just as successful.

Accepted papers will be published online as soon as authors have returned their proofs and all corrections have been made.

The hard copy is scheduled for publication in 2020

The joint Associate Chief Editors for this issue are,

D. Dahl-Jensen, S.B. Hansen, Trevor James Popp  (Niels Bohr Institute, University of Copenhagen) and Pavel Talalay (Jiilin University)

Scientific editors are

O. Alemany, K. Kawamura, K. Makinson, H. Motoyama, A. Pyne, J. Roberts, J. Schwander, K. Slawny, F. Wilhelms.

more will be added as needed

Please go to https://www.igsoc.org/annals/a83_call_4_papers.pdf for more information.

All the best

Magnús