Call for papers - Annals of Glaciology - 'Glacial Erosion and sedimentation'

Call for papers - Annals of Glaciology - 'Glacial Erosion and sedimentation'

Magnus Magnusson

Dear Cryolist members

We would like to issue a call for papers for the thematic issue of the Annals of Glaciology on ‘Glacial Erosion and sedimentation’.

The deadline for paper submission is 7 June 2019.

Accepted papers will be published online as soon as authors have returned their proofs and all corrections have been made.

The hard copy is scheduled for publication towards the end of 2019

We have two joint Associate Chief Editors for this issue,

Neal Iverson (Iowa State University) and

Lucas Zoet (University of Wisconsin—Madison).

Scientific editors are

David Egholm (Aarhus University)

Gwenn Flowers (Simon Fraser University)

Mark Johnson (University of Gothenburg)

Shaun Marcott (University of Wisconsin—Madison)

Chris Stokes (Durham University)

Martin Truffer (University of Alaska-Fairbanks)

more will be added as needed

Please go to https://www.igsoc.org/annals/call_4_papers/a80_call_4_papers.pdf for more information.

All the best

Magnús

Magnús Már Magnússon

Secretary General

International Glaciological Society

High Cross

Madingley Road

Cambridge CB3 0ET

United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)1223 355 974

Fax: +44 (0)1223 358 334

E-Mail: [hidden email] or [hidden email]

Web: http://www.igsoc.org/