Call for papers - Annals of Glaciology ‘Polar Ice, Polar Climate, Polar Change'

Call for papers - Annals of Glaciology ‘Polar Ice, Polar Climate, Polar Change'

Magnus Magnusson

Dear Cryolist members

We would like to send out a reminder of the "call for papers" for the thematic issue of the Annals of Glaciology on ‘Polar Ice, Polar Climate, Polar Change’.

The deadline for paper submission is 26 May 2015.

Please go to https://www.igsoc.org/annals/a76_call_4_papers.pdf for more information.

All the best

Magnús

Magnús Már Magnússon
Secretary General
International Glaciological Society
High Cross

Madingley Road

Cambridge CB3 0ET
United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)1223 355 974
Fax: +44 (0)1223 358 334
E-Mail: [hidden email]
Web: http://www.igsoc.org/

Re: Call for papers - Annals of Glaciology ‘Polar Ice, Polar Climate, Polar Change'

Magnus Magnusson

CORRECTION

Deadline is 26 May 2017, NOT 2015

All the best

Magnús

To: '[hidden email]'
Subject: [CRYOLIST] Call for papers - Annals of Glaciology ‘Polar Ice, Polar Climate, Polar Change'

Dear Cryolist members

We would like to send out a reminder of the "call for papers" for the thematic issue of the Annals of Glaciology on ‘Polar Ice, Polar Climate, Polar Change’.

The deadline for paper submission is 26 May 2017.