Call for papers - Annals of Glaciology - 'Progress in Cryoseismology'

Call for papers - Annals of Glaciology - 'Progress in Cryoseismology'

Magnus Magnusson

Dear Cryolist members

We would like to issue a call for papers for the thematic issue of the Annals of Glaciology on ‘Progress in Cryoseismology’.

The deadline for paper submission is 1 January 2019.

We have an esteemed team of scientific editors led by Fabian Walter who will be assisted by Doug MacAyeal and a host of prominent experts in the field.

Please go to the website for full details including a full list of editors, the theme and topics of this exciting issue.

All the best

Magnús Már Magnússon

Secretary General

International Glaciological Society

High Cross

Madingley Road

Cambridge CB3 0ET

United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)1223 355 974

Fax: +44 (0)1223 358 334

E-Mail: [hidden email] or [hidden email]

For posting guidelines, see