Call for papers: "Connecting Mountain Hydroclimate Through the American Cordilleras"

Call for papers: "Connecting Mountain Hydroclimate Through the American Cordilleras"

Alfonso Fernández-2
Dear colleague,

Apologies for any (truly unintended) crossposting.

Bryan Mark (The Ohio State University), Michel Baraer (École de Technologie Supérieure), and Alfonso Fernández (Universidad de Concepción) want to invite you to consider submitting a manuscript for a topical Frontiers publication entitled, "Connecting Mountain Hydroclimate Through the American Cordilleras”. Our hope is to feature current work related to hydroclimatic dynamics of mountains throughout the Americas, in order to highlight both the diversity and commonality of these rapidly changing environments. We believe many of you work on different hydroclimatic research across these mountains and thus we thought you could be interested in this opportunity.

If you need further info on this, please do not hesitate in getting in touch with any of us through the Frontiers platform or directly to our email addresses.

Cheers,
Alfonso Fernández
Concepción, Chile