Cancellations: Totten Workshop and SCAR 2020

Cancellations: Totten Workshop and SCAR 2020

warner

Dear Cryolisters

The SCAR 2020 meeting in Hobart and consequently the Totten Workhop I mentioned to Cryolist recently have been cancelled.

Alix Post, the Totten Workshop organiser, wrote today:

“Dear colleagues,

I am writing to you as you expressed interest in our Totten workshop that was planned prior to the SCAR Open Science conference. As you may be aware, this conference has now been cancelled due to the Coronavirus situation, so our planned Totten workshop is also cancelled. Please let your colleagues who may not be on the SCAR mailing list know about this change.

I hope we can find other ways to collaborate with the broader Totten community.

Stay safe and well,

Alix

Dr Alix Post
Marine Geoscientist  |  Marine and Antarctic Geoscience

National Earth and Marine Observations  |  GEOSCIENCE AUSTRALIA

For those seeking further detail about SCAR2020 there is an announcement at the meeting website:

https://www.scarcomnap2020.org/

Take care everyone

Roland

Dr Roland Warner                 Institute for Marine and Antarctic Studies
University Associate                            University of Tasmania

IMAS - Hobart
Private Bag 129         Email:
[hidden email]

Hobart